I have constant fluid on both ankles and when I don't my heels become very pain full. Is it cause to worry?

Dr. Chris Hawley

In brief: Ankle swelling

The most common reasong for both ankles to swell in adults is the lower leg veins are not getting blood back to the heart very well.
This causes fluid, to ooze out of the veins into the surrounding soft tissues. Supportive hose can be helpful. If the swelling is inside both ankle joints, and not the surrounding soft tissues, the causes are quite different. Your primary care physician can help.

In brief: Ankle swelling

Dr. Chris Hawley
Dr. Chris Hawley
Dr. Arnon Rubin