I've had migraines since I was 14, im now 20. My doctors could nevee figure out why I am getting them and nothing seems to help them?

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Get checked out
A good start at finding potential headache triggers would be to maintain a diary.
Every time you have a headache write down what you were doing, the foods you ate that day, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, stress, how much sleep you had the night before, eye strain, etc. Try to find patterns in your headache so that you can learn what things to avoid. Get checked by your doctor.

In brief: Get checked out
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: Keep a diary of head
At least 75% of migraine suffered can be helped, i advise you to keep a diary of headaches, recording all events , circumstances, food items taken etc in an attempt to find trigger factors.
, then see a headache specialist.

In brief: Keep a diary of head
, then see a headache specialist.
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Eric Weisman