I got off implanon in october. Had my period about 40 days later and now its middle of jan and no period? No signs of pregnancy though

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: May take awhile
It can take a few months after Implanon for the menstrual cycles to return to normal.
Most people are back to normal quickly but some can take 6-12 months to start ovulating again. If you are trying to get pregnant just be patient and take your prenatal vitamin/folic acid. If you do not want to be pregnant then see your doctor for an alternative birth control plan.

In brief: May take awhile
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis