I had a blood pregnancy test today how long does it take to get the results back?

1day. At the lab it takes < 24 hours - however it may take longer to get to you. I'd call next day and ask them to "call and get result" if it's not available. Typically, most offices say " 2-3 days" before results are back..... But..... Good luck!
Within 24-48hours. It depends if your doctor ordered any other labs and where your blood was drawn. Typically, for that particular test the result if ordered stat definitely would be in w.In 1day, but o/w possibly within 1-2 business days. Best chance if you had your blood drawn in the morning and in a lab --if drawn at your doc's office it will be picked up by the lab after 5pm, this could cause a possible delay.