I had a blood pregnancy test today how long does it take to get the results back?

Dr. David Wyatt

In brief: 1day

At the lab it takes < 24 hours - however it may take longer to get to you.
I'd call next day and ask them to "call and get result" if it's not available. Typically, most offices say " 2-3 days" before results are back..... But..... Good luck!

In brief: 1day

Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Pathology

In brief: Same day

Pregnancy results should be available the same day.

In brief: Same day

Dr. Joan Sy

In brief: Within 24-48hours

It depends if your doctor ordered any other labs and where your blood was drawn.
Typically, for that particular test the result if ordered stat definitely would be in w.In 1day, but o/w possibly within 1-2 business days. Best chance if you had your blood drawn in the morning and in a lab --if drawn at your doc's office it will be picked up by the lab after 5pm, this could cause a possible delay.

In brief: Within 24-48hours

Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Adam Levy