I got diagnosed with scoliosis when I was 14 and it was 15 degree curve then im now 19 with a 42 degree curve. What would treatment be?

Dr. Francine Yep
In brief: Depends
If you're done growing or not.
Your x-ray should also help tell you if your bones are mature. If you've still got a lot of growing to do, then you may need bracing. If you're almost done growing, it may mean monitoring only. More than 50 degree curve may mean surgery. Talk with your doc about your choices. Good luck.

In brief: Depends
If you're done growing or not.
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Scoliosis
Did this progress in a brace were you braced? Surgical cut off is 45 degrees further bracing wont control thiis fasts progressive curve the goal of surgery is to halt curve progrssion life long and restore spinal balance.
27 degrees in 5 years is a llot of curve progression for is.

In brief: Scoliosis
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Steven Seres