How old should a toddler be before starting regular food and staring the toddler on whole vitamin d milk?

Weaning at 6 m. Table food when he/she has teeth at about 1 year. Cut or chop table food to appropriate size and feed with a spoon.
6-7 months. Once your child can sit up, strained and puree foods should be introduced first. One at a time. You can increase the texture as the child gets more teeth and has useful chewing. Whole milk should not be started before one year. Some recommend breast or formula up to 18 months.