I hadnt had my period yet since I lost my baby but I had sex unprotected the other day am I safe from getting pregnant ?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Could be pregnant

In cases in which there have been prior pregnancy losses, it is helpful if the couple obtains relevant records and sees a specialist before trying to conceive.
If the woman gets pregnant first, she should ask the office nurse to make an appointment to see the OB doctor and ask what records to get while waiting for the appointment. Taking precautions with food, toxins, etc is also very important.

In brief: Could be pregnant

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Shontae Buffington