What should I eat, and what not, if I have a prostate cancer? Do I have to avoid sugar? Is drinking glass of red wine ok, or is it dangerous for me?

Anti-oxidants. In general you should eat more vegetables if you have cancer. Vegetables have anti-oxidant properties that in some studies have been shown to be beneficial for retarding cancer growth. Avoid any food with high fat or sugar content. Cancer cells thrive on these and can grow faster.
No Definitive Answer. While diet may play a role in the development of prostate cancer (cap), there haven't been any studies that support a particular "post-diagnosis" diet for folks with cap. Many health enthusiasts recommend a diet high in anti-oxidants, low fat, high fiber, as well as attempts at "alkalinizing" one's blood. There are no studies suggesting the sugar or alcohol increase known cap aggressiveness.
Healthy diet. Eat a healthy and balanced diet, exercise and consume alcohol in moderation if at all. There is no direct evidence linking prostate cancer to sugar or alcohol in your diet. Many prostate cancers are small and slow growing - hope your's is too.
Eat what you like. You're only 41 years old and have prostate cancer? That's unusual. Has there perhaps been a misunderstanding? Cancer or no, eat sensibly for your overall health. Food choices are seldom the key to heath or recovery. Internet sites about "superfoods" and "what to eat for this-and-that" are almost all simply made up; life's hard enough without letting these people trouble you. Best wishes.