My daughter has a bad diaper rash and is bleeding now. What do you recommend?

Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Neutralize it

Apply maalox suspension on the affected areas, especially those raw, excoriated bottom to neutralize the acidic environment.
Aquaphor ointment is much better than desitin, (zinc oxide diaper cream) balmex or flanders in this situation.

In brief: Neutralize it

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal

In brief: See your doctor

But if it is "raw" enough to bleed then it could be she is getting irritated from wiping.
Use cotton balls with water only to wipe her for now. See your doctor to see if you also need some other type of me assure or cream.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Shontae Buffington