46 yr old woman, blood in stool?

See your doc. Maybe hemorrhoids, but 48 is close enough to 50 for "screening colonoscopy"- look for polyps-precancerous growths, in people with no symptoms (e.g. Bleeding, pain change in bowel habit), normal physical (no blood in stool, no lumps, tenderness), normal labs (no anemia). Colonoscopy to evaluate a symptom, e.g. Blood in stool is not screening. It is part of a diagnostic evaluation. Get colonoscopy.
Never normal to. Have blood in the stool, See doctor It could be hemorrhoids or a polyp or cancer or infection or......