My young daughter age 7 seen my son 13 masterbate in his room. How do I deal with both of them. This us so awkward ..Thanks ?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Dont get mad

Be open with both.
Suggest that you tell daughter that her brother was "playing with himself and it's something that kids and adults do from time to time" and he should have done it in private. Tell your son that masturbation is normal for everyone, but should be done in private.

In brief: Dont get mad

Be open with both.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Many issues

How old is your daughter? How have you prepared your son for sexual maturity? If your daughter is old enough to begin to know what is going on and is not too young as to be totally naive, then you must sit down and discuss this with her in an appropriate way.
You cannot hide nature. You must sit down and talk with your son and let him know the appropriateness of his actions so or the inapprop.

In brief: Many issues

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
inappropriateness of his actions. You must establish boundaries for the daughter too. You don't go into brother's room without announcing yourself. Same if it your bedroom. Get your son a lock! It's his room. Life throws out thiese things and we have to mb mature and open and educate, not blame or scold.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey