How long is the rehab ACL knee surgery?

3-6 months . Sometimes longer many varibles preop fitness post op goals type of repair fixation device used other injuires your surgeon can tell you best.
Depends... You may only need formal physical therapy for 2-3 months after acl reconstruction; return to high demand sports/activity generally takes 6 months' minimum; if you have allograft (cadaver graft), i often delay cutting/pivoting/agility/other high demand sports until ~9 months. Talk to your surgeon about his/her acl rehab protocol, your activity goals; time in rehab also depends on how you progress.