Fatigue, cold chills, sweating, extreme cramping, dizziness, nasceous and vomiting during the first day of my menstrual cycle. Please help.?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Maybe endometriosis

If this is a recurring problem for you then see your obgyn to be evaluated for endometriosis and to discuss treatment options.
Endometriosis is when cells that should be located inside are present outside the uterus in the pelvic cavity. It can cause symptoms like what you describe.

In brief: Maybe endometriosis

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. John Jarrett
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Seek a consult

Those symptoms are all reminiscent of endometriosis.
I would suggest a visit to an expert and perhaps an ultrasound to see if there is any visible evidence of endometriosis. You may even want to consider a laparoscopy.

In brief: Seek a consult

Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham