I previously had Lyme disease and I still have some symptoms after being treated. What can I do now?

Dr. Tedde Rinker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Maybe continue treat

There is controversy on the issue of when to stop treatment.
The international lyme and associated diseases society (ilads) has published treatment guidelines that recommend continued treatment until the patient is symptom free. This is something worth discussing with your doctor. Sometimes there is residual symptoms that are permanent, but usually all symptoms clear when infection is gone.

In brief: Maybe continue treat

Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Lymes

You need to be completely rechecked as lyme sometimes reoccurs and needs more treatment.

In brief: Lymes

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Steven Seres