I previously had Lyme disease and I still have some symptoms after being treated. What can I do now?

Dr. Tedde Rinker
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Maybe continue treat
There is controversy on the issue of when to stop treatment.
The international lyme and associated diseases society (ilads) has published treatment guidelines that recommend continued treatment until the patient is symptom free. This is something worth discussing with your doctor. Sometimes there is residual symptoms that are permanent, but usually all symptoms clear when infection is gone.

In brief: Maybe continue treat
Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Lymes
You need to be completely rechecked as lyme sometimes reoccurs and needs more treatment.

In brief: Lymes
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Arnon Rubin