Im four days late with my period and having all of the symptoms of pregnancy but im still getting negative test results could I still be pregnant?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Blood test

A quantitative HCG level from a blood test could be positive even when the home urine test is negative.

In brief: Blood test

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
I am glad to help. I also post information for women and families on Pinterest.com/DrPam4Women and twitter @DrPam4Women
Pathology

In brief: Yes, could be

Urine pregnancy test may not become positive till a week after the first missed period.
You should repeat the test in 4-5 days or you may see your doctor for a blood test that is more sensitive.

In brief: Yes, could be

Dr. Jane Van Dis