Something hard like bone and white in color came out of the hole in my hand, I pulled it out and a few days later it was there again, its constant?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Cyst
Sebaceous cysts most often arise from swollen hair follicles.
Skin trauma can also induce a cyst to form. A sac of cells is created into which a protein called keratin is secreted. These cysts are usually found on the face, neck, and trunk. They are usually slow- growing, painless, freely movable lumps beneath the skin. Occasionally, however, a cyst will become inflamed and tender.

In brief: Cyst
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Wart?
Symptoms sound like a wart.
Can't be sure without actually seeing your hand. Best to see your doctor for confirmation.

In brief: Wart?
Symptoms sound like a wart.
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng