How can I be sure that iam running currect and don't hurm my knees?

Dr. Ario Kiarash
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Soft is better
You need well padded shoes that provide you with good support, and whenever possible avoid running on hard surfaces such as concrete.
Beyond that watch out fir pain, if you are having pain while running or shortly after you shoul see your doc!

In brief: Soft is better
Dr. Ario Kiarash
Dr. Ario Kiarash
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine
In brief: See a coach
I would suggest running with members of a local running club and asking some of the members who are experience to look at your running style.
If you are younger perhaps a track coach or physical therapist could watch you and critique your running style.

In brief: See a coach
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine