What are the pros and cons of getting a Brazilian butt lift rather than butt implants?

Shape. A brazilian butt lift helps to define buttock shape. An implant is necessary to create significant buttock projection, specially in thin patients.
Contour. Brazilian butt lift surgery is preferred in women that have enough fat to transfer to the buttock. Surgery helps contour the midsection, narrow the waist, and reshape the buttock with your own tissue and no foreign material. Http://www. Dassmd. Com/brazilian-butt-lift/butt-augmentation-los-angeles. Html.
BBL vs Butt Implants. I believe the Brazilian Butt Lift technique is far superior to implants. In fact, I use only natural fat grafting and no longer use butt implants because they have a higher complication rate and the results are not as good. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Own tissue. A brazillian butt lift is a procedure that uses your own fat to augment your buttocks. Implants are silicone off the shelf and used to augment your backside. If you have the available fat, your chances of long term complications such as malposition or capsular contracture are avoided by using it. If your thin, the implants may be the only option you have. Meet your asps plastic surgeon for info.