I have an ear infection and am on antibiotic and have been for 4 days. My ear seems to be worse, and now seeping pinkish fluid. Is this normal?

Not easy to answer. Often people say they have an ear infection, but it could be middle ear infection or an outer ear infection (one is treated with antibiotic pills the other with antibiotic drops) if one has significant drainage and still hears perfectly well, it most likely is outer and needs drops. But if your hearing has been muffled --more likely middle ear infection. Either way - get in to see an ent.
Virus vs. Bacteria. If you have a middle ear infection, for 4 days, it may be viral and an antibiotic will not help. However, if you are getting worse, then i suspect that the antibiotic you are taking is not effective. If you are not allergic to penicillin, Augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) is the drug of choice. If you are allergic to penicillin, a drug that may be affective is levaquin. A culture of the drainage would be appropriate.
Yes and no. The eardrum (tympanic membrane) may be tearing under pressure from infection behind it, therefore you should return to your doctor. It is also nature's way of releasing the middle ear fluid, and not necessarily a bad thing. However, it should be checked and your medication may need to be changed and the fluid cultured.