What can I do to get rid of these calluses on my feet?

In brief: See below

Use a callous file or pumice stone to scrape down the callouses and then use a good callous cream to hydrate the skin.

In brief: See below

In brief: See doc

See ur podiatrist. Don't do it urself. U can cause an infection.

In brief: See doc

In brief: NEED FOR CUSHION!

Most shoes aren't always what is bad, usually it's the crummy insoles they come with! there are many possibe reasons that you may have callouses on the foot, but try cushioning arch supports like spenco polysorb cross-trainers(http://www.
Spenco.Com/products/footcare/poly-sorb). If these don't help, see a podiatrist.... Routine trimming or surgery may help too, depending on a accurate diagnosis.

In brief: NEED FOR CUSHION!

Dr. Jodee Brown
Podiatry

In brief: See a foot doc

Calluses are largely dependent on the shape of your foot and the way you walk; the type of shoes you wear also play a role.
I would suggest having your feet evaluated by a Podiatrist; you may be a good candidate for custom orthotics. Regular visits to a Podiatrist-run foot spa, may also be beneficial to you

In brief: See a foot doc