What can I do stop my addiction of drinking to much coke ?

Dr. John Moranville

In brief: Stop drinking coke

I know it is not that simple.
Any addictive behavior is hard to change. Yes if you are asking this question you are addicted to coke. It is not just alcohol, cigarettes, and illegal drugs that become addictive. Addictive behavior is in part just a habit that becomes very compelling to do over and over and becomes very difficult to resist. Let friends and family know you want to stop.

In brief: Stop drinking coke

I know it is not that simple.
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Cut back slowly

Can you slowly decrease your consumption, little by little? Like by decreasing by one can per day for one week, then another can per day for the next week and so forth.
Coke has lots of caffeine, so stopping too abruptly can result in something called caffeine rebound headaches. Slowly decreasing your consumption over time would seem like the way to go. Good luck.

In brief: Cut back slowly

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Eric Weisman