I am pregnant what can I do or take to releave a severe toothache?

Dr. Jared Plitt
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

In general Acetaminophen has the least potential for any complications, but it is not always so effective for toothaches.
Dental treatment, done safely, is not contra-indicated during a routine pregnancy. Visit http://www.Drplitt.Com/maternity-dentistry/ for more information.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Jared Plitt
Dr. Jared Plitt
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Visit Endodontist

Get your toothache taken care of.
Always ck w your OB but I have performed root canals on pregnant women at all stages w no problems. Pain and infection can be serious so don't hesitate. It can be efficiently done by a specialist. Until you get seen, i agree that tylenol (acetaminophen). Is safest

In brief: Visit Endodontist

Get your toothache taken care of.
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman

In brief: See a dentist

A severe toothache needs to be addressed asap.
Just because you are pregnant does not mean you cannot have dental treatment, especially if it is an emergency.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine