Should I consider seeing an ortopedic dr? I've had constant burning pain in my butt after sitting for a while. Seen chiro and physical therapist alread

Nerve pain. Your pain may be due to nerve entrapment in the lower part of your spine. Seeing your arthropod may help determine the level or levels involved and the treatment necessary.
Not first. The list of possible causes is long and obviously based on your experience, massage treatment does not correct the problem. You should start with your family doctor and let his advice guide whatever steps to take next.