How do I know if I have pneumonia?

Pneumonia. Symptoms include cough, chest discomfort, shortness of breath, chills and sweats. Can develop quickly or can take some time, depending on the bacterium/virus involved. Signs include a measured fever and typical findings on a chest X-ray.
Fever, cough, SOB. Sob is shortness of breath, not what you might be thinking. Symptoms of a pneumonia are typically a fever, cough and shortness of breath. Additionally, one often feels fatigue and tiredness.
Need evaluation. Symptoms include cough, phelgm production, fever, weakness, shortness of breath and maybe even chest pain. If one has some of these things their doctor can investigate the details further ( how long the symptoms have been, how fast they developed, past med problems) , do exam for physical signs of pneumonia, and maybe do some tests (x ray, blood test) , the doctor weighs the evidence to make dx.