I have had two knee scopes done on both of my knees and they still give me problem. They swell, pop, I can't climb stairs. Can I have another meniscus tear?

Unlikely. Many arthroscopic procedures to fix minor tears or clean up the knee are unnecessary and unhelpful. Your issue is much more likely to be osteoarthritic pain than a true symptomatic tear.
Possibly. Could be another meniscus tear. The difficulty with stairs suggests cartilage damage behind the kneecap (patella). I recommend that you see your orthopedist for evaluation.