What if you have white creamy discharge and a light odor and vagina dry after u wash up what is that?

Depends. Some mild white vaginal discharge is normal, and is likely due to the body responding to hormones. If the discharge becomes excessive, foul-smelling, cottage cheese-like, or associated with itching or discomfort, you might consider bringing it up with your doctor, since it could be due to an infection.
Possible infection. To have discharge and odor two thing could point possible infection? Check it out?