I have pimple that errupting between my inner thigh &butt. I ate a lot of bing cherries in the summer.Now its back to a head.?

In brief: Bing's are great!

Bing cherries are great.
Actually, all the cherry varieties are wonderful fruit. Fortunately, cherries don't have anything to do with pimples, boils, or abscesses. For a single small pimple that breaks open and dries up on its own, no special treatment is needed. One can just wash it well and put some over-the-counter first-aid antibiotic ointment on it. Anything bigger should be seen by a doctor.

In brief: Bing's are great!

Bing cherries are great.
Dr. Krishna Narayanan
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Abscess

If an abscess develops in this area it may require incision and drainage.

In brief: Abscess

Dr. Krishna Narayanan
Dr. Krishna Narayanan