When tracking your ovulation days is it best to have intercourse only on the days your fertile and on your ovulation day?

Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Fertile days are
Best days to have intercourse are the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation, and the day after ovulation when tracking this.
I hope this helps!

In brief: Fertile days are
I hope this helps!
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Best strategy
The best and easiest strategy to keep track of is to just have sex every 1-2 days.
Then you will always have the optimal window period covered. For couples who only have sex once a month, then it really matters when that is timed. For couples who can have regular sex every 1-2 days, timing is of no additional benefit.

In brief: Best strategy
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham