I have been on pain meds. For 6yrs. I have lower back pain, right leg pain/numbness and it seems my whole right side is worse?

If your back pain. Is increasing and you are not getting better i would recommend visiting a spine doc or pain doc to see what else can be done. Chronic pain med use is often worse than the back problem itself. Treatments can include therapy, steroids, cortisone injections, bracing and surgery. If it is getting worse definitely see a spine doc or orthopaedist.