I heart that Depo-Provera can make it hard to get pregnant after you stop. Its been a year and a half should I go to a doctor?

Yes. After a year and a half, anyone who has been ttc but is not pregnant should seek professional assistance...
See Gyn. See a ob/gyn or infertility specialist for infertility evaluation. Infertility = failure to conceive after 1 year of unprotected sex, and affects ~15% of couples. Evaluation involves confirmation of ovulation, patency of fallopian tubes, and assessment of sperm characteristics. Depo-provera is out of your system after several months. Thus, treatment depends on infertility diagnosis.