Im 28 yr old female non smoker i ha e a fast heart beat of 100-120 BPM could I have a heart attack?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine

In brief: See below

There are multiple reasons why a 28 year old may have a fast heartbeat.
Only some initiate from the heart and coronary disease leading to a heart attack would not start at the top of my list. Go see your doctor and don't be scared.

In brief: See below

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Joseph Shen
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: Prevention

However, women tend to be under diagnosed for ischemic heart disease.
More women die from it than men. Taking precaution to prevent premature death is very important.

In brief: Prevention

Dr. Joseph Shen
Dr. Joseph Shen
Dr. Joseph Shen
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: Tachcardia

Yes, it is possible.
You need to have a thorough investigation on the causes of rapid heart rates. Coronary artery disease is the number one possibility and it is deadly. More women due from it than men due to delays in diagnosis. So find a doctor who uses "multifunction cardiogram" to test you. It may just save your life!

In brief: Tachcardia

Yes, it is possible.
Dr. Joseph Shen
Dr. Joseph Shen
Dr. Adam Levy