I'm pregnant and I found two beat lumps in my right breast, due to the high level of estrogen from my baby, could that have caused it? Had biopsy on 1

Dr. David Finke

In brief: Get follow-up

At the beginning of pregnancy, you should have a breast exam.
If any lumps/bumps are found they can be imaged and less commonly, biopsied if there is concern. If the one that was biopsied was normal, i would recommend repeat imaging (likely ultrasound) in a couple of months of that lump and the other. Do your own exams also and if it is growing, be seen sooner. Usually these growths are benign.

In brief: Get follow-up

Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

Both benign and malignant tumors of the breast can be estrogen-sensitive, and grow during pregnancy.
Complicating matters, the breast changes so much during pregnancy making identification of these lumps more confusing. Any new lump should prompt a visit to your ob; if concerning, you may be referred to a breast surgeon for evaluation+/-ultrasound+/-biopsy. As dr. Finke noted, most are benign.

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Adam Levy