I have had my gall bladder taken out 5 years ago, I still have pain in upper abdomen it feels like a brick in my stomach. Then I can not stop burping?

Gastroenterologist. It is troubling to hear about such longstanding symptoms so many years after your surgery. If the pain you are having is the same as what you experienced before surgery, there are some very important lab tests that need to be done after which your dr. Will likely order an ultrasound or ct scan. If the mystery remains, upper endoscopy by a GI doctor (gastroenterologist) is indicated.
See below. There may be many reasons for the way you feel. I would definitely see a gastroenterologist and if necessary, get a work up.