How will I treat eczema, my 2 year ol daughter have it?

Dr. Paul Williams
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Eczema treatment
Eczema that begins in infancy often has allergic triggers, which could be food or airborne allergens.
Moisturizing the skin is important and baths can be helpful as long as the water is lukewarm and your child is allowed to soak in the tub. Apply a moisturizing cream after drying. Prescription creams can reduce the itch and rash.

In brief: Eczema treatment
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: See below
Eczema can't be cured but usually can be controlled.
It's best managed by using a sensitive skin cleanser, avoiding bathing in very hot water and bathing her only every 2-3 days, and using a sensitive skin lotion at least 3 times daily, even when the rash isn't there. If doing this doesn't help enough, her doctor can add some eczema ointments.

In brief: See below
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster