Whats the medication for athelets foot?

Topical antifungal. Athlete's foot is a superficial fungal infection usually between the toes. Use any topical antifungal found in the foot care area of your pharmacy. The fungus that cause athlete's foot likes moisture. It also helps to never wear the same shoes 2 days in a row to give your shoes time to try out between wearings, always wear socks and if your feet sweat a lot, change your socks mid-day.
Anti fungal. Their are many topical anti fungals for athletes foot. Anti fungal medication is a pharmaceutical fungicide used to treat mycoses such as athlete's foot.Imidazole, triazole, and thiazole antifungals are some of the treatments. I prefer to use a topical for mild and moderate. And a combination of oral and topical for severe cases. Sometimes a biopsy is necessary for proper diagnosis.