I have hyperhydrosis where I sweat and blush on my head and cheeks, sort of a burning feeling. How can I ask new doctor for medication?

Ask. The key to proper care is open communication with your physician, usually starting with your family/primary care physician. You should have a thorough discussion, review of symptoms, and physical examination by your family physician. Only with that initial approach can a proper diagnosis and/or treatment and/or referral be made. Be well.