I have a lump on my right breast, I don't know what could be can u help?

Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery
In brief: See your doctor
To answer your question properly requires a physical exam. It is not possible for me to tell what the lump is without an exam. Any breast lump is concerning and requires the proper history, physical exam, possibly an ultrasound or mammogram for complete evaluation.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Brian Flyer
In brief: Self-detected lump
An exam by a qualified physician is appropriate doesn't require expensive testing, should be affordable to evaluate without health insurance (as most outpatient conditions are, as well).

In brief: Self-detected lump
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer