Will the incisions from tumescent liposuction require stitches?

No. Liposuction is performed through very small incisions. It is not necessary to places stitches in the incisions. I used to place stitches, but now i leave them open so that all the fluid drains out. Every surgeon has a different approach to stitches, but ultimately it doesn't make a difference. http://www.dassmd.com/liposuction/index.html.
Incision size? Tumescent only tells us the method of preparing the areas for liposuction and not the actual type of energy applied which could be manual, syringe, microcannula, power/ultrasound/laser/radiofrequency assisted and more. Depending on the technique and cannula size, some incisions may vary from 1mm-1 cm. Larger incisions are more commonly stitched whereas closure of smaller ones vary with surgeons.
Personally. I carefully suture all incisions, except those used by microcannulas for fat grafting.
Sometimes. Very small incisions will heal well with or without stitches. Larger incisions, or incisions where movement with not allow the edges to stay together well, will heal faster and better with stitches. Be sure to ask your plastic surgeon what to expect.
Stitches. Usually surgeons will close liposuction incisions with absorbable sutures. Some will leave them open to drain, with leaves a worse scar. http://vipplasticsurgery.com/body/#liposuction.
Tumescent liposuctio. i don't stitch the wounds after tumescent liposuction. They are extremely tiny and serve as drainage ports for the tumescent fluid. The wounds close on their own after 2 days or so. .
Yes. Most surgeons close the tiny wounds to make them heal after, prevent any oozing and minimize infection. However, a few surgeons prefer leaving the wounds open and let them drain. It is messy and the holes are more prone to infection.
Probably not NEED. The incisions from lipo are tiny (less then 1/2 inch generally). Most incisions are left open to allow the tumescent fluid to drain out. If they are in a more conspicuous area, your surgeon may choose to close them with a single suture to help reduce scarring. The scars are generally tiny even if they are left open. http://www.OmahaCosmeticSurgery.com.
Yes. Techniques differ. I prefer to close liposuction suture lines with a “internal” absorbable suture. I think that this makes for a finer scar and minimizes drainage after the procedure is performed.
I use one stitch. Thanks for your question. My incision length is 3-4 mm and I use one single absorable stitch on each incision. Good luck.