Can mini tummy tuck be used to remove stretch mark as well as c-section scar?

Rarely. In my opinion, the mini tummy tuck is an  operation that  produces very limited results and is very rarely indicated. It involves a shorter incision but does not address the majority of the abdominal wall issues present for most patients who present consultation. For more accurate advice, seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. See lots of examples of work.
Scar revision. A mini tummy tuck would certainly be one approach to revise your c-section scar. But since the mini tt only removes a small amount of skin, you may have stretch marks up near the belly button left behind. A full tt would remove more of the stretch marks.
Yes it can. Thanks for your inquiry. A mini tummy tuck should definitely remove all of a horizontal c-section scar and parts' of a vertical scar. Many lower stretch marks would also be removed. A full tummy tuck could achieve much more. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.
Few.... Mini tummy tucks (witch hazel) rarely remove many stretch marks. Unless you just have a few, a full tummy tuck might be a better idea. :) http://psinteractive.Net/abdom3.Htm.
Yes. Yes, but if you have a lot of stretch marks, you probably need a full tummy tuck. Very few patients are good candidates for a mini- tuck. http://www.dassmd.com/tummy-tuck/index.html.
Yes. If most of your stretch marks are in the lowest part of your abdomen and you have minimal abdominal laxity a mini tummy tuck will remove most of it. But usually stretch marks are around the umbilicus and will not be removed with just a mini tummy tuck.