I can't get my hands to stop shaking, it runs in the family, is there any way to control it?

See you doctor. Please seek out your primary care physician and discuss this with him/her...Your tremors may be mild; or part of a bigger disease process...Either way you should be under the care of a physician; and potentially a neurologist. Best of luck!