I have been having loose, watery, bright yellow stool for about 3 yrs. Recently I have begun vomiting randomly. What are these possible signs of?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: See a doctor/gastro

You have been having loose stools for three years and now started vomiting, i think it is about time you seek medical help and see your doctor oe consult a gastroenterologist it i apparent you have a chronic medical condition, it may be inflammatory bowel disease or some thing else which may be serious you need examination, blood test and colonoscopy and maybe endoscopy as well to find out what is it.

In brief: See a doctor/gastro

Dr. Steven Seres