I'm 22 years old and also 22 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have been experiencing cramping on my left side whenever I walk outside. Is it ok?

Dr. Joseph Hermann

In brief: Most likely

Although it's always best to check with your OB doctor, your symptoms sound benign (harmless) if they occur only when you walk.
If you're referring to the left side of your abdomen, it could be stretching of the uterine ligament, or more like, cramping from your large intestine. Are you constipated? If so, try some metamucil if this is ok with your ob.

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Adam Levy