Recently I have developed pain in my left shoulder. Not able to move or rotate.Some times pain also travels to travels up to the elbow and beyond.?

Dr. Hill Hastings
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Biceps tendonitis
In individuals over age 40 tendon problems of the rotator cuff and biceps increase.
The biceps frequently causes pain in front of the shoulder (anterior) and with instability of the biceps is made worse by arm rotation and and by lifting with the palm up in front of you. When severe, it can rupture which usually removes the pain. The profile of the biceps drops down but function is preserved.

In brief: Biceps tendonitis
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine