My 2 year old daughter's foot got scrachd by a cat/kitten, do I still need to give her a vaccination for anti rabis?

Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: No
No, the likelihood of a normal pet having a risk of spreading rabies is virtually zero, and there is no reason to seek any medical care unless there are signs of infection.
This scenario has virtually no risk for the spread of rabies.

In brief: No
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry
In brief: Probably Not
Rabies is most commonly transmitted through the saliva of an infected animal, not via the scratch of an animal.
I would recommend local wound management and if there are any signs of infection (redness, drainage or increased warmth, fever) i would see a physician for an evaluation. However, if you have any concerns whatsoever see your doctor right away.

In brief: Probably Not
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Andrew Oswari
In brief: Swollen lymph glands
In addition to the above comment, if she starts to have swollen and painful lymph glands she needs to be seen by a doctor.

In brief: Swollen lymph glands
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. James Barsz
In brief: No.
Make certain her tetanus shot is current.

In brief: No.
Dr. James Barsz
Dr. James Barsz
Dr. Cindy Juster