My knees pop as I walk and sometimes they hurt, what should I take to make them stop?

Get evaluated. I would suggest having an evaluation by an orthopedist and a physical therapist so you can accurately be diagnosed and a rehab program can be made to treat your knees. There isn't a "quick fix" rather you probably need to correct some biomechanics and strength imbalances.