I've had a stomach ache and pain for a week now every time I eat I feel sick but never am my taste buds and smell has gone what's up?

Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dentistry
In brief: See MD
It is possible to experience altered taste with common conditions such as cold, flu, gastroenteritis, etc.
I would follow up with your doctor if you have unresolving stomach pain that doesn't seem to be improving. Might as well get checked out now in case it may be something that needs some intervention as opposed to letting it linger.

In brief: See MD
Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dr. Camil Sader
Surgery
In brief: Serious
Please see a doctor asap.
When you begin to lose sense of smell and taste, you have a potentially serious problem. Abdominal pain and the associated possibilities of diagnoses are endless. It is important to talk to a doctor to obtain a detailed history, a thorough exam, and tests that can confirm or rule out what we suspect you may have. Don't delay!

In brief: Serious
Please see a doctor asap.
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery