I work in a fast food place what can I do to stop my face from bumping?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: Bumping Face

It's very common to get "bumps: -- actually acne -- from working in fast food places because many of the greases and oils get on your face while working in that atmosphere.
Get some wipes and wipe you face ever hour or so to get rid of the oils and greases that are plugging up the oil glands in your skin. Or else work in a different area where there is no cooking near you.

In brief: Bumping Face

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Low carb diet

Often time eating too many sugars and starches changes the oils that the skin glands produce.
Then bacteria on your skin cause pimples. Unless you are taking diabetic medications you might want to try reducing your total carbohydrate intake to 150 grams per day.

In brief: Low carb diet

Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Troy Ross