I have a little bitty red dots around my ankles across my foot in up my leg they don't in the bother me they only hurt with hot water get it checked?

In brief: I have a little
Rash such as you are describing could be caused by an allergy or reaction to a medication or contact dermatitis from any substance that is touching your feet/legs.
If also itchy, scabies . Discuss with your internist all the meds you are taking. See podiatrist or dermatologist for PO or topical meds, if not better get a biopsy that will tell you the cause of rash.

In brief: I have a little
Dr. Vera Khrakovsky
Dr. Vera Khrakovsky
Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Red dots
The smallish areas of redness to a localized area of you leg and foot could be due to anything - reaction to clothing covering the area, bumping against something, or a new detergent.
If they have been there for a prolonged interval and are cosmetically distressing, an exam by your md may be in order. Likely they will pass soon. Any new medications? Family history? Any new physical symptoms?

In brief: Red dots
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson