I have severe pain in my left foot between my ankle and heel what could the problem be. I can't hardly walk on it i take allopurinol daily?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me try to help

It looks to me you have history of gout? If that is true? Gout sometimes have episode were the joints get attacks from gout, those attacks are triggered by (injury, food, wine).
Due have family history of gout? These attacks have to be treated by stronger medications.

In brief: Let me try to help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: On the inside

Or the outside portion of the ankle> what does the pain feel like? Is there any swelling? Redness?

In brief: On the inside

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Vikram Patel