I wear eye specticle with number 8 can I go for lezer surgery in this age of , 35?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: LASIK candidate

Your prescription is well within the range that we routinely treat with lasik.
However, your local lasik doctor needs to do a complete eye exam and some detailed testing to decide if lasik is a good option for you.

In brief: LASIK candidate

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Probably

Lasik can be performed on individuals with prescriptions as high as -15 or +6, depending on the eye's health, cornea thickness and stability of your prescription.
At age 35, it can improve your distance vision and you will still focus up close naturally. As you reach your 40s, you will (like everyone else) develop difficulties with near vision. Have a lasik consult to see if you are a candidate.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery